Applications are now open for students at Buffalo State to run in this year's election for student government positions and seats on other campus governing bodies. Position terms run from June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019.
Detailed information and the application can be found on the Bengal Connect website. Here is how to register to run:
1. Go to the BengalConnect.com website.
2. Sign in using your usual campus username and password.
3. Click on the ORGANIZATIONS tab and then find the Student Elections link at the top of the list.
4. Scroll down to the Documents section of the Student Elections page. There you will find information on various positions you can run for and the election schedule and rules. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
5. Scroll back up on the Student Elections page to the Forms section. From Monday, January 22 through Friday, February 9 you will find the online Election Application here. (You can also return to the Bengal Connect homepage and find a link to the form there in a yellow alert box.) Complete the application and submit. You will receive confirmation of your application by email. See the schedule and instructions attached to the application for what comes next.
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.