USG Funds May Not Be Used For...
- Religious or political activity not deemed educational.
- Donations to organizations outside of the college.
- The personal use of one or a group of students, for an activity not related to USG or its organizations.
- Raffles cannot be conducted by student organizations. They are considered illegal according to the New York State Constitution unless operated by the State as authorized and prescribed by the Legislature (Article 1, Section 9).
- Faculty and Staff of Buffalo State cannot receive an honorarium to speak at an event.
- Honoring Oral Contracts
Back to Top